- WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM THE PEOPLE THAT VISIT OUR BLOG, WEBSITE OR APP?
When ordering or registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information, or other details to help you with your experience.
- WHEN DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
- HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, browse the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better respond to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- HOW DO WE PROTECT VISITOR INFORMATION?
- Our website is scanned regularly for security holes and known vulnerabilities to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is accessible to only a limited number of people who have special access rights to such systems. They are required to keep the information confidential.
- All sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. When a user places an order, we implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not processed on our servers.
- DO WE USE ‘COOKIES’?
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow). Cookies enable the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you disable cookies, some site features will be disabled. However, you can still place orders.
- THIRD PARTY DISCLOSURE
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties unless we provide you advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate, for example, to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- THIRD PARTY LINKS
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
WE HAVE IMPLEMENTED THE FOLLOWING:
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
- DoubleClick Platform Integration
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
- OPTING OUT OF GOOGLE ADVERTISING:
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser add-on.
- OTHER PRIVACY PROTECTION REQUIREMENTS
- Users can visit our site anonymously
- Users are able to change their personal information:
- By emailing us
- By calling us
- By logging in to their account
- HOW DOES OUR SITE HANDLE “DO NOT TRACK” SIGNALS?
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
- DOES OUR SITE ALLOW THIRD PARTY BEHAVIORAL TRACKING?
We allow third party behavioral tracking.
- COPPA (CHILDREN ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT)
The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control of the collection of personal information from children under 13. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online. We do not specifically market to children under 13.
- CAN SPAM ACT
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to stop incoming emails and spells out tough penalties for violations.
- WE COLLECT YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IN ORDER TO:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred
- TO BE IN COMPLIANCE WITH CAN-SPAM WE AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
- NOT use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
- If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at Sales@RxCoop.Com. Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
1720 Howell Branch Rd
Winter Park, Fl 32789